This is a sample model for a Full Moon Healing Meditation held in connection with our astroshamanic network all over the world according to a format devised by Franco Santoro. The meditation is open to all those who feel drawn to join.
We hold full moon group meditations usually in the evening of the eve of the exact full moon. For details on times and day of our full moon meditations and rituals please contact us at email@example.com or see the events at https://www.facebook.com/Astroshamanism/events
If what follows is too complex or does not resonate with you, please feel free to use an alternative practice based on the Basic Ritual of the Sacred Cone or any other model you feel inspired by.
In this Full Moon Healing Meditations participants come together in silent communion to promote an Intention of unity, forgiveness and alignment with the web of life, releasing grievances and opening up to the healing presence of Spirit, as you understand That. The aim is to support healing and love at all levels, for you, the environment and all beings (including those with whom you may experience grievances)
1) Focus on your breath and connect with the space around you, the emptiness surfacing the edges of your body. Sense the whole environment and its void and fullness, allowing the void and fullness of your environment to join other environments, encompassing those of all the participants in the full moon meditation around the world.
2) Allow conscious links to be established between your environment and all other environments, shifting gradually from a separated perception to an awareness of the unity of all apparently separated forms. Allow yourself and your physical body to be firmly and consciously part of this unity and web of life, while also honouring and encompassing your separated perception.
3) Place your awareness on both your right and left hand, as you keep being aware of your breath and the environment that surrounds you. Connect with your Intention for this full moon meditation, while you allow the awareness of your hands and environment to progressively expand through your wrists, elbows, entire arms, armpits, breasts, finally reaching a centre point in your chest, the heart chakra. This can have the shape of a cone, and is strategically named herewith Sacred Cone.
4) Allow this Sacred Cone to draw the outer environment and let it join with your inner environment and world, consciously and firmly inviting your Spirit Guide, to operate the Sacred Cone between outer and inner. We are going to spend three to five minutes in this space, bridging outer and inner, allowing the Spirit Guide to firmly settle.
5) Consider a situation or situations of your life related with your Intent, and allow this to be held through the awareness of your right hand, representing the Sun.
6) Allow your Intent to move from the individual to the collective, encompassing other beings of the present, future and past, of this and other dimensions, holding the same Intent.
7) Let your individual and collective Intent to connect with all other possible Intents, no matter how different they are, allowing each one of them to be part of the same web of life.
8) Direct the awareness of your right hand and the related Intention to move gradually through your arms reaching the point at the centre of your chest, the Sacred Cone and bridging the outer into the inner. Take some time to allow the Spirit Guide to operate.
9) Consider a situation or situations of your life related with grievances, and allow this to be held through the awareness of your left hand, representing the Moon.
10) Allow these grievances to move from the individual to the collective, encompassing other beings of the present, future and past, of this and other dimensions, holding the same grievances.
11) Allow these individual and collective grievances to connect with all types of grievance, no matter how different they are, allowing each one of them to be part of the same web of life.
12) Direct the awareness of your left hand and the related grievances to move gradually through your arms reaching the point at the centre of your chest, the Sacred Cone and bridging the outer into the inner. Take some time to allow the Spirit Guide to operate.
13) Focus only on the centre point, the Sacred Cone, allowing your environment to be totally absorbed by it.
14) Be aware of your lower body (belly, genitals, legs, feet), including whatever is below till the roots of the lower world, and connect it with the Sacred Cone.
15) Be aware of your upper body (throat, head), including whatever is above up to the peak of the higher world to connect with the Sacred Cone.
16) Allow lower and higher to be absorbed by the Sacred Cone, so that in the end only the Sacred Cone is there. Receive an unconditional blessing from the Sacred Cone.
17) Allow the outer to gradually emanate from the Sacred Cone and take the shape of your updated and renewed physical body and outer environment. Come back to ordinary awareness allowing the above process to continue on a subtle level.
18) Acknowledge how you feel and what you experienced. Take notes about anything relevant for you. If you wish, share this on our Astroshamanism Facebook page or blog, or with me and/or other participants via e-mail.
The above process can last approximately one hour.
This is a distant healing open event. Everybody who feels drawn can join. Whether you take part physically on your own or with other people, the aim is to be both alone and all-one, connecting with the deepest source of your being and Spirit, All That Is, God, no matter how you call That according to your spiritual beliefs and experience.
The event can take place at any time between Tuesday, 20 August 2013, 21:00 GMT and Wednesday, 21 August 2013, 10:00 GMT, covering 13 hours encompassing the exact Full Moon at 1:45 GMT, on 21 August 2013. Ideally it can last a minimum of 15 minutes.
Please find below some guidelines on this Blue Moon Healing Meditation. Yet, please be aware that Aquarius and Leo combined in this Full Moon generate a very free-spirited, unconventional and self-creative energy. Hence if you get the intuitive flash to do something else, I encourage you to go with it. Also if the following guidelines are too complex or do not resonate with you, please use anything that makes sense for you. What counts in the end is to take some time to focus on a group healing purpose, calling on Spirit, God, as you understand That, using the language of your heart, keeping a constant focus during the meditation.
For details regarding the meaning of this Blue Moon, please see my post at: http://www.astroshamans.com/2013/08/blue-moon-full-moon-21-august-2013.html
Blessings, Franco Santoro
Click here for our calendar of holistic and astroshamanic events.
For individual consultations with Franco Santoro and Associates click here
If this is feasible for you, please support our blog with a donation. Every donation of any amount is most welcomed. Also small contributions are warmly appreciated
Post a Comment