This is a distant healing open event, organised by Libera Comunità Terra di Luce (Corvaro, Italy), as part of the workshop Light and Darkness: Scorpio Intensive, taking place during the Full Moon, when the Sun in Scorpio is opposite the Moon in Taurus. Everybody who feels drawn can join. Whether you take part physically on your own or with other people, the aim is to be both alone and all-one, connecting with the deepest source of your being and Spirit, All That Is, God, no matter how you call That according to your spiritual beliefs and experience.
The event can take place at any time from 6 pm GMT on 16 November 2013 to 4 pm GMT on 17 November 2013. Ideally it can last a minimum of 15 minutes.
Please find below some guidelines on this Full Moon in Taurus Healing Meditation. Yet, please be aware that Scorpio and Taurus combined in this Full Moon generate a very instinctive, passionate and intense energy. Hence if you feel drawn to do something else, I encourage you to go with it. Also if the following guidelines are too complex or do not resonate with you, please use anything that makes sense for you. What counts in the end is to take some time to focus on a group healing purpose, calling on Spirit, God, as you understand That, using the language of your heart, keeping a constant focus during the meditation.
For details regarding the meaning of this Full Moon, please see my post at: http://www.astroshamans.com/2013/11/full-moon-in-taurus-17-november-2013.html
In this Full Moon Healing Meditations participants come together in silent communion to promote an Intention of unity, forgiveness and alignment with the web of life, releasing grievances and opening up to the healing presence of Spirit, as they understand That. The aim is to support healing and love at all levels, for you, the environment and all beings (including those with whom you may experience grievances). A particular focus of this meditation are matters concerning sexuality, death, attachments and all types of intense emotions.
1) Sit or stand relaxed with the spine straight, feet flat on the floor. Focus on your breath and connect with the space around you, the emptiness surfacing the edges of your body. Sense the whole environment and its void and fullness, allowing the void and fullness of the environment to join other environments, encompassing those of all the participants in this Full Moon Healing Meditation around the world.
2) Create a conscious connection between you, your environment and all other possible environments, shifting gradually from a separated perception to the awareness of the interconnectedness of all that exists. Allow yourself and your physical body to be firmly and consciously part of this unity and web of life, while also honouring your separated perception.
3) Place your awareness on your genitals and anus (parts of the body related with Scorpio), as you keep being aware of your breath and the environment that surrounds you. Connect with the healing Intention for this Meditation, while you allow the awareness of your genitals and anus, and environment to progressively expand through your legs, feet, the floor, finally reaching a centre point in the Earth. Allow the centre of the Earth to draw the outer environment and let it join with your inner environment and world, consciously and firmly inviting Spirit to operate.
4) Place your awareness on your mouth and throat (parts of the body related with Taurus), as you breathe deeply. Imagine a luminous ray descending from a point of maximum Light and Love above you in the Sky, and reaching your head, throat and moving down to your Heart, Solar Plexus, genitals, legs, and the centre of the Earth. Consciously and firmly invite Spirit to operate through this ray of light, connecting Earth and Heaven. We are going to spend a couple of minutes in this space, bridging outer and inner, allowing Spirit to firmly settle into the Earth.
5) Consider a situation or situations in your life related with your Intention, with what provides joy, love and anything that you wish for yourself and others, and allow this to be held through the awareness of your genitals and anus, representing the Sun in Scorpio.
6) Allow your Intention to move from the individual to the collective, encompassing other beings of the present, future and past, of this and other dimensions, holding the same Intention.
7) Let your individual and collective Intention connect with all other possible Intents, no matter how different they are, allowing each one of them to be part of the same web of life.
8) Direct the awareness of your genitals and anus and the related Intention to move gradually through your legs reaching the point at the centre of the Earth, and bridging the outer into the inner. Take some time to allow Spirit to operate.
9) Consider a situation or situations in your life related with grievances or difficult issues, and allow this to be held through the awareness of your mouth and throat, representing the Moon in Taurus.
10) Allow these grievances to move from the individual to the collective, encompassing other beings of the present, future and past, of this and other dimensions, holding the same grievances.
11) Allow these individual and collective grievances to connect with all types of grievances or issue, no matter how different they are, allowing each one of them to be part of the same web of life.
12) Direct the awareness of your mouth and throat and the related grievances to move gradually through your arms reaching the point at the centre of your chest, your Heart, and bridging the outer into the inner. Take some time to allow Spirit to operate.
13) Focus only on the centre point, the Heart, allowing your environment to be totally absorbed by it.
14) Be aware of your lower body (belly, genitals, legs, ankles, feet), including whatever is below till your reach the centre of the Earth, and connect it with your Heart.
15) Be aware of your upper body (throat, head), including whatever is above up to the distant sky, to connect with your Heart.
16) Allow lower and higher to be absorbed by the Heart, so that in the end only the Heart is there. Receive an unconditional blessing from the Heart.
17) Allow the outer to gradually emanate from the Heart and take the shape of your energised and renewed physical body and outer environment. Come back to ordinary awareness allowing the above process to continue for a few minutes on a more subtle level. Give yourself some time to fully return to ordinary consciousness, stretch, get up or walk around, drink some water, etc.
18) Acknowledge how you feel and what you experienced. Take notes about anything relevant for you. If you wish, share this on the Full Moon Healing Meditation event page, on our Astroshamanism page (https://www.facebook.com/Astroshamanism), or blog (http://www.astroshamans.com), or privately with me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or other participants via e-mail.
The above process can last from 15 minutes to one hour.
Blessings, Franco Santoro
© Franco Santoro, email@example.com. All rights reserved.
If this is feasible for you, please support our blog with a donation. Every donation of any amount is most welcomed. Also small contributions are warmly appreciated